The Membership Cube
for professional human and community service workers, seeking 1 on 1 supervision.
Comes with BONUS two lower level cubes of knowledge through which to survive professionally:
Confidence is the
This cube is for you if you are:
- a professional worker
- required to have supervision
- interested in fast tracking your career
- ready to expand your knowledge and practice
- require accreditation evidence for registering bodies,
so that you can navigate through the toughness of working with vulnerable people and enjoy longevity in the sector without burnout or changing career
Meet monthly on Zoom with senior Social Work supervisor, Megan Bayliss, to confidentially:
- develop your personal practice model,
- work through difficult concepts/constructs,
- link theory to your practice,
- clearly articulate what and why you do things, and
- FAST TRACK your professional development.
Access 10 x monthly 1 on 1 supervisions a year.
Why is this supervision package called a cube?
Cubes have more depth than a square and they have six interactive sides: the four sides are
- Compassion and
The top and tail of the cube are Courage and Connection.
One of the first supervision tasks is to set up YOUR cube as a personal practice model.
Where ever a person is in their human and community services career they may want the services of 1 or 4 cubes to help "C" life differently.
With The Confidence Cube
You Are Never Without The Supervision you Need....
Imagine what’s possible for your self when you are able to
CONFIDENTIALY MAINTAIN COMPASSION, COURAGE & CREDIBILITY:
Grow as a practitioner
There's so many modalities of practice in the Human and Community Services - ours is a sector that crosses State and Country boundaries. Whateverr you want to develop into, Megan helps you achieve YOUR professional goal: Megan doesn't only work with content knowledge, she works with YOU.
defending your assessments.
No more worry about being called to Court to defend your reports. Megan works with you preparing your voice to speak up clearly and confidently while you defend your assessment: linking psychosocial domains to assessment paradigms.
Link Theory to Practice
Many folk hate theory, but, part of the definition of being a professional is having the ability to clearly articulate what you do. One of Megan's strong areas is helping practitioners name the theories they work with and from. From your first session you will be thinking about the way you work and the theories behind it.
Megan is an accredited member of the Australian Association of Social Workers AND sits on the Nth QLD Branch committee. She is familiar with the evidence required and will give YOU the evidence required to show you've met supervision requirements.
The Confidence Cube
Has been created for Human Service professionals who...
- Want external supervision no matter where they are (international or rural/remote)
- Want to grow and progress their career
- Want a use their growth to help others.
- Want professional outcomes that kick KPIs, best practice goals and meet organisational agreements.
"Megan Bayliss is an awesome presenter and will teach you not just skills for DV work but skills for life!"
~ Richelle, Bachelor of Psychology Student ~
ACCESS TO MEGAN'S SAGACITY AS A PROFESSIONAL SUPERVISOR, MENTOR & TRAINER IS WORTH THE INVESTMENT WHEN YOU HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO DO WHAT YOU PREVIOUSLY COULD NOT DO!
During your FREE consultation, interview Megan to make sure she's got what YOU need for success.
Develop your Personal Practice Model as a living cube - add to it, change it as you grow.
The Confidence Cube also gives you access to two other cubes, including: peer supervision, book club, online training programs and all of Megan's practice resources (her complete tool box).
LIKE NO OTHER ONLINE PROGRAM
Megan's accreditation in Mental Health, membership of the AASW, public and professional liability insurance and almost thirty years of experience in the sector as a practitioner, manager and internal/external/undergrad and Masters student supervisor.
Megan is also an author across several genres, has delivered three Pechakucha presentations and is a TEDx presenter
This Cube is for you if...
- you want external supervision.
- you are prepared to link technology to your practice and supervise online.
- you are wasting valuable time on loads of different conversations trying to get someone experienced.
- you keep telling yourself – “There's no one experienced out there to guide me in my modality of work.”
- you want value added supervision: global peer supervision, pop psychoogy book club, all the evidence and tools you need for your work and accreditation/registration.
What Makes The Confidence Cube Different from The Other Cubes?
You have one-on-one supervision with Megan Bayliss x 10 times a year, PLUS you get the benefits and advantages of the other cubes, including 12 x peer supervision sessions, 12 x book club, online training programs and a tool box full of resources.
The CONFIDENCE Cube gives you professional confidence to articulate your what and why.
The amount of personal attention you’ll get for your supervision needs in the
is more than one to one supervision, you'll have access to Megan at other times of the month too...you just have to drop into her zoom work space
MAKING IT VIRTUALLY POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GROW AND PROGRESS YOUR CAREER WITH THIS CUBE!
YOU GET AN INTERACTIVE ONLINE SUPERVISION EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER ONLINE PRACTITIONER OFFERS.
Discover how, when you have access to the right professional supervision, you can GROW AND FAST TRACK YOUR CAREER.
"SO YOU CAN GET ON WITH DOING WHAT YOU ENTERED THE HUMAN SERVICES FOR: HELPING YOUR CLIENTS."
ARE YOU FEELING EXHAUSTED or CONFUSED?
HAVE YOU BEEN SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED SUPERVISOR?
You’ve tried to find somebody so many times you’ve lost count. If you . . .
✅ NEED SOMEONE TO WORK IN YOUR TIME FRAMES
✅ DON'T WANT TO STRUGGLE WITH TRAVEL or PARKING
✅ SEEK DIFFERENT APPROACHES and VALUE ADDS without having to attend lots of trainings in capital cities,
But you STILL can’t seem to figure out how to get that right supervisor for your needs…
YOU’VE GOT A TIME PROBLEM,
not just a practice problem.
(The good news is – I can be that time solver at just a Zoom call away!)
TO SUM IT UP
So if you're sick of trying to find the right person to grow your professional confidence...
(and you’re eager to start growing yourself and your career asap)…
THEN ONLINE SUPERVISION ON STEROIDS
(that is professional, accredited, insured, task focused, experienced in the field and as a manager of people)
IS THE CUBIC KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED
NEVER FEEL STUCK WITHOUT AN EXPERIENCED PERSON OR PEER TO TALK WITH AGAIN! BEING A CONFIDENCE CUBER MEANS YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE WITH THE SUPPORT YOU NEED WITHOUT HAVING TO WASTE TIME SEARCHING for a SUPERVISOR or PROFESSIONAL FRIEND.
So, What Exactly Is Included In The Confidence Cube?
LONGEVITY in the HUMAN and COMMUNITY SERVICES!
INCREASED WORK SATISFACTION, DECREASED ISOLATION +
the annual benefits of:
- Confidence Cube - 10 x monthly One on one Zoom supervision
- Compassion Cube - 10 x monthly group Zoom Peer supervision
- Community Cube - access to all online trainings with new ones added monthly
- Access to all of Megan's resources (proformas, handouts, psychometrics, list of questions, etc)
- Access to Monthly Zoom book club (always a Pop Psychology book)
- Evidence to upload to your professional body for CPE.
WHAT ELSE IS WAITING FOR YOU IN THE CONFIDENCE CUBE?
All training, tools, tips and resources are stored in a special resource library for the Competence and Confidence members.
Exposure to potential staff by Networking in a Virtual Office Space
During any group calls (peer supervision or book club) there is a zoom break out room available for you to use when you want to have a private discussion with a member you may want to offer a job to or have a private networking discussion with.
Advertise in the Tuesday Newsletter
Target Human Service workers across Australia by advertising positions, groups, key notes, etc, in Megan's Newsday Tuesday.
Circulate your news to Megan's 1000+ engaged newsletter followers.
Community Support & Accountability
Know that you are never alone on your professional and governance journey.
Increase your reach and network by utilising Megan's extensive Human and Community Services network.
Allow Megan to facilitate introductions, feedback, letters of support, ideas or key stakeholder collaborations.
Training Opportunities in Psycho-education
Want to share your particular program expertise with a greater reach so that you have different stats and evidence to show your funding body?
Free Invites to The Junk Wave's online mocktail parties
You'll receive free tickets to our Mocktail Parties. These incredible, inspiring and action-focused events will leave you refreshed and buzzing, excited for the adventure that lies ahead.
Full of sagacity, sharing and help, these paid networking events are focused on introducing collaborative partners with expertise in areas you may not even know you needed.
PLUS SO MUCH MORE...
Access Megan via her online diary: YOU have the control
Save yourself unlimited time by booking and rescheduling Megan according to YOUR needs without ever having to play telephone tennis.
- A Supervision diary is open to you from 7am till 8pm.
- Collapse time and meet with Megan outside of your busy times if you need to.
- Share your appointment link with an internal supervisor if you want them involved in the meeting
- Ask for the supervision session to be recorded so you can watch it again or use it as evidence for your professional body.
- Screen shot evidence of supervision.
Online Training Currently Available
Our 2 day signature course condensed into a study at your own pace online course, this is THE course to do BEFORE you try anything else. Mapped to the National qualification, ground yourself in Emotional Intelligence and watch your future change. Regular cost $3200.00.
This advanced Emotional Intelligence training is like having your own corporate coach, Motivational Living unpacks the differences between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, the five stages of change, fear, empathy and motivational styles of questioning. Value $3200.00
How to Actively Listen
There are signs that people give & behaviors they display that show they are actively listening. Learn the 3 steps of Effective Attending:
- Understand your own geosociopolotical context
- Understand the geosociopolitical context of the other person
- SOLER: The micro skills of deep listening (Value $880.00).
Radical Self Care
Discover the difference between self care and radical self care and how radical self care can protect your next three generations from burn out or PTSD by encouraging post traumatic growth. $8800.
Listen and appropriately respond to your friends within a peer counselling framework. Discover a therapeutic framework of response, the different styles of questions, the five stages of a debrief, and how to appropriately refer. Value $880.00.
Build Resilience: Build Community
Looks at the differences between post traumatic stress and post traumatic growth. Learn skills, exercises and activities that build resilience either before or after a traumatic event. Value $880.00.
Two easy ways to become the Engagement Guru.
Customer service and engagement is good communication. It involves actively listening and responding in context to the need of the other. Weaves counselling, communication and social enterprise skills with emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
Keeping notes creates enormous anxiety for workers in the human services and community sectors…but only when they don’t have a formula to remind them what to write. Value $880:00
PLUS FREE ACCESS TO THE EX JUNK HEAD COMMUNITY
Valued at $497 YOURS TODAY FREE
For A Very Limited Time Get Lifetime Access to Our Closed #exjunkhead Facebook Group For Emotionally Intelligent Graduates of Founding Astounding, When
You request to join our International Face Book Page.
Receive support like no other from Megan and the other #exjunkhead community of like-minded, hard-working, heart-centered, emotionally intelligent folk either from the community and human services fields or people wanting to find jobs in the sector.
Access their ideas, feedback, focus and views on social justice, topical issues and recommendations on potential employees or consultants.
How you can start designing supervision
Take the free offer of a half hour interview. Think about what you want from your career and design questions around it.
Do your due diligence on Megan Bayliss: does she fit your need?
Ask around of other agencies/ workers. Contact any of the testimonials - they're all real.
Plan Your Career
Studies support that those who write plans and goals down are more likely to reach them. Plan, don't chance a long career.
Accelerate your confidence
Part of the definition of being a professional is having the ability to clearly articulate what you do.
Evidence of supervision
Recordings or screen shots of your supervision participation sent to you for you to upload.
No need to buy extra licenses
Need resources? Megan can help you with some platforms for posters, white papers, etc.
Access graphics, newsletters, ebooks
If print or social media is your need, Megan has access to templates and graphics.
Megan Uses Emotional Intelligence
Skill up and earn more by mastering tenets of change coaching and EI in supervision.
Link between theory and practice.
Design a Cube of Confidence as your personal practice model. Learn the theories you practice.
THE TOTAL VALUE OF THE CONFIDENCE CUBE, and THE OTHER TWO CUBES
is CONFIDENCE and Peace of Mind.
To serve you best, one on one supervision is the fastest way to your success.
Megan works with you so you can:
- confidently explain YOUR work as though you are under cross examination in court
- keep your work sustainable so you have longevity in the sector.
Normally sold separately but as a bonus to your 1on1 supervision, you get:
- the Peer Support Compassion Cube.
- Our "C life differently" mission, ensures that you are never alone and Megan is always only a call away.
- Monthly book club,
- Instant Access to the Library of Resources
- Online Training, and
- the #exjunkhead community to keep you current with trends and thinking of folk outside your organisation.
- Access to a group of committed human services workers with a wealth of knowledge, that are also invested in the growth of community.
It's an interactive community experience like no other!
Do I Qualify?
Here are the basic expectations if you'd like to have more confidence.
- You are employed/self employed in a Human or Community Service.
- Serving people to enhance their life is your business.
- You work for/with profit or non profit, social enterprise or Government funded agencies.
- You want to expand your knowledge, skill or reach through reflective and educative supervision.
- You are coachable and willing to try/think about new ways of working with people.
- You can work with our strict "triple bottom line" business model: Good for people, planet and profit.
- If you've got a judgemental attitude, ego, or feel entitled to whinge and complain about anything and everything, then I am not the right supervisor for you. Life is too short to work with people who have an external locus of control.
- I work with emotionally intelligent people who are ready to stand up, stop idly wishing for magic, and ready to take action toward social change and success