The Membership Cube
for peer supervision in the human and community services workers.
Comes with BONUS lower level cube of online training:
Compassion is the
Peer Supervision Cube
This cube is for you if you are:
- a worker in any of the Human or Community Services at any level.
- want to connect and learn with peers the world over
- interested in networking with senior workers across different sectors
- ready to think critically and analytically about social issues and concepts
- want evidence, RPL or hours for study,
so that you can grow your skills, knowledge and networking in the Human and Community Services.
Meet monthly on Zoom with author, speaker, consultant and senior Social Worker and founder of The Junk Wave, Megan Bayliss, to:
- develop the language of the Human Services
- learn how to think about difficult concepts/constructs,
- learn how social theories drive practice,
- meet and network with professionals who clearly articulate what and why they work in the sector, and
- FAST TRACK your professional development.
Access monthly peer supervisions with an annual membership (paid annually or monthly).
Why is this supervision package called a cube?
Cubes have more depth than a square and they have six interactive sides: the four sides are
- Compassion and
The top and tail of the cube are Courage and Connection.
Open the lid on your connection with your global community as your compassion for social issues the world over grows.
Where ever a person is in their human and community services career they may want the services of 1 or 4 cubes to help "C" life differently.
With The Compassion Cube
You Are Never Without The Peer Support and Guidance you Need....
Imagine what’s possible for your self when you MAINTAIN COMPASSION, FOR THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH AND YOURSELF:
Grow as a worker
There are many different ways and places to work within the Human and Community Services. Learn from your peers what is out there and how to progress your career in different areas. From HR people talent scouting to experienced workers, our peer supervision hours are growth focused.
COMPASSIONATE to clients & self
The Human and Community Services can be a hard place to work: vulnerability, difficulty, injustice takes a toll on us and the first hint is we lose compassion. Radical self care is the prevention required to maintain compassion and chatting / debriefing with peers is one way to keep our compassion level high.
Lean New Words and Theories
Many folk hate theory, but, part of the definition of being a professional is having the ability to clearly articulate what you do. To gain promotion or to break into new areas you need to have more knowledge than you do now. Learn from your peers: listen to and practice their concepts and practice ideas. Peer learning is GOOD.
Megan is an accredited member of the Australian Association of Social Workers AND sits on the Nth QLD Branch committee. She is familiar with the evidence required and will give YOU the evidence required to show you've met supervision requirements.
The Compassion Cube
Has been created for Human Service workers who...
- Want to learn and grow with other workers no matter where they are (international or rural/remote)
- Want to grow and progress their career by learning from workers senior to themselves
- Want a use their experience to help mentor others.
- Want to build a network of professional contacts across the globe.
"Megan Bayliss is an awesome presenter and will teach you not just skills for DV work but skills for life!"
~ Richelle, Bachelor of Psychology Student ~
ACCESS TO MULTIPLE COLLEAGUES FROM ACROSS THE WORLD IS WORTH THE SMALL INVESTMENT WHEN YOU HAVE THE COMPASSION TO DRIVE GLOBAL CHANGE and SURVIVE IN AN INDUSTRY PLAGUED WITH BURN OUT!
Meet new people working in different sectors to you.
Discuss relevant topics and ethical issues.
The Compassion Cube also gives you access to book club, and the online training programs in the Community Cube.
LIKE NO OTHER ONLINE NETWORK
- Megan's accreditation in Mental Health,
- membership of the AASW,
- public and professional liability insurance and
- almost thirty years of experience in the sector as a practitioner, manager and internal/ external/ undergrad and Masters student supervisor.
Megan is also an author across several genres, has delivered three Pechakucha presentations and is a TEDx presenter.
And that's just Megan...what about all the other senior workers, some of whom Megan went to university with!
This Cube is for you if...
- you want to network with peers.
- you get internal supervision but want variety of expertise
- you are wasting valuable time on loads of different networking events.
- you keep telling yourself you're too isolated or remote or specialist.
- you want value added practice wisdom and experience: global peer supervision, pop psychology book club, and evidence to prove it.
What Makes The Compassion Cube Different from The Other Cubes?
You may be a very new or an extremely experienced worker whose only requirement for growth is through peer support.
The exposure to different thinking and practice you’ll get in the
is deeper than a networking event because you won't be stuck in a single one-way conversation with one person all night (unless you request a break out room) - in online peer support, everyone gets an opportunity to speak and support each other,
MAKING IT VIRTUALLY POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GROW AND PROGRESS YOUR CAREER WITH THIS CUBE!
YOU GET AN INTERACTIVE ONLINE PEER SUPPORT EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER ONLINE PRACTITIONER OFFERS.
Discover how, when you have access to the right professional support, you can GROW AND FAST TRACK YOUR CAREER.
"SO YOU CAN GET ON WITH DOING WHAT YOU ENTERED THE HUMAN SERVICES FOR: HELPING YOUR CLIENTS."
ARE YOU FEELING UNSUPPORTED or BURNT OUT?
HAVE YOU BEEN SEEKING INDERSTANDING PEOPLE TO TALK WITH WHO WILL ALSO KEEP CONFIDENTIALITY?
You’ve tried to find confidentail friends so many times you’ve lost count. If you . . .
✅ NEED SOMEONE TO TALK WITH THAT IS NOT A PART OF YOUR CURRENT DAY
✅ DON'T WANT TO STRUGGLE WITH EAP, TRAVEL or PARKING
✅ ARE KEEN TO LEARN OF DIFFERENT APPROACHES that you could try when working with people,
But you STILL can’t seem to figure out wherre those non competitive and supportive professional friends are…
YOU’VE GOT AN ISOLATION PROBLEM,
not just a supervision problem.
(The good news is – we can be that confidential network and friend at just a Zoom call away!)
TO SUM IT UP
So if you're sick of trying to find professional contacts to connect with and keep your compassion balanced...
(and you’re eager to start growing your career asap)…
THEN PEER SUPERVISION
IS THE CUBIC KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED
NEVER BE WITHOUT A COMPASSIONATE PEER TO TALK WITH AGAIN! BEING A COMPASSIONATE CUBER MEANS YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE WITH THE SUPPORT YOU NEED WITHOUT HAVING TO WASTE TIME SEARCHING for a TRUSTED CONFIDANT or PROFESSIONAL FRIEND.
So, What Exactly Is Included In The Compassion Cube?
LONGEVITY in the HUMAN and COMMUNITY SERVICES!
INCREASED WORK SATISFACTION, DECREASED ISOLATION +
increase possibility of promotion because you've:
- accessed monthly peer supervision
- read the pop psychology, via monthly book club, that your clients may be reading
- have access to all online trainings with new ones added monthly
- evidence to upload to your professional body for CPE.
WHAT ELSE IS WAITING FOR YOU IN THE COMPASSION CUBE?
Potential employment in different areas
Meet and talk with professionals from many different sectors across Australia. During any group calls (peer supervision or book club) there is a zoom break out room available for you to use when you want to have a private discussion with a member about employment opportunities or other networking events. Who knows where a chance encounter may take you!
Network and have the edge
Your net worth is your net work! Get the edge on your colleagues by Networking outside of your sector with Human Service professionals you may otherwise never meet.
Increase your reach and network by utilising The Junk Wave's extensive Human and Community Services network.
Find out what others are doing & garnish support for your projects.
Book club and Online Training
Dive into a Pop Psychology book a month: learn how to do a book review and a methodology of thinking that you can pass onto your clients. Why not replicate the book with your clients by running a reading group.
Want to refresh or upskill? Every month a new training is dropped. Do it at your leisure.
PLUS SO MUCH MORE...
Automatic reminders: so YOU never forget to join your monthly events.
Peer supervision and book club occur the same day and time each month, with.
- reminders in weekly newsletters.
- an automated email reminding you each week that your event is running.
- Reminders in the Private Facebook Group
- BONUS: Ask for the per supervision sessions to be recorded so you can watch it again or use it as evidence for your professional body.
- Take Screen shot evidence of peer supervision.
Online Training Currently Available
Our 2 day signature course condensed into a study at your own pace online course, this is THE course to do BEFORE you try anything else. Mapped to the National qualification, ground yourself in Emotional Intelligence and watch your future change. Regular cost $3200.00.
This advanced Emotional Intelligence training is like having your own corporate coach, Motivational Living unpacks the differences between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, the five stages of change, fear, empathy and motivational styles of questioning. Value $3200.00
How to Actively Listen
There are signs that people give & behaviors they display that show they are actively listening. Learn the 3 steps of Effective Attending:
- Understand your own geosociopolotical context
- Understand the geosociopolitical context of the other person
- SOLER: The micro skills of deep listening (Value $880.00).
Radical Self Care
Discover the difference between self care and radical self care and how radical self care can protect your next three generations from burn out or PTSD by encouraging post traumatic growth. $8800.
Listen and appropriately respond to your friends within a peer counselling framework. Discover a therapeutic framework of response, the different styles of questions, the five stages of a debrief, and how to appropriately refer. Value $880.00.
Build Resilience: Build Community
Looks at the differences between post traumatic stress and post traumatic growth. Learn skills, exercises and activities that build resilience either before or after a traumatic event. Value $880.00.
Two easy ways to become the Engagement Guru.
Customer service and engagement is good communication. It involves actively listening and responding in context to the need of the other. Weaves counselling, communication and social enterprise skills with emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
Keeping notes creates enormous anxiety for workers in the human services and community sectors…but only when they don’t have a formula to remind them what to write. Value $880:00
PLUS FREE ACCESS TO THE EX JUNK HEAD COMMUNITY
Valued at $497 YOURS TODAY FREE
For A Very Limited Time Get Lifetime Access to Our Closed #exjunkhead Facebook Group For Emotionally Intelligent Graduates of Founding Astounding, When
You request to join our International Face Book Page.
Receive support like no other from Megan and the other #exjunkhead community of like-minded, hard-working, heart-centered, emotionally intelligent folk either from the community and human services fields or people wanting to find jobs in the sector.
Access their ideas, feedback, focus and views on social justice, topical issues and recommendations on potential employees or consultants.
Input your needs for Peer Supervision
A different topic each month based on the needs of the cohort. Speak up with your peer supervision needs and we'll schedule your topic.
Do your due diligence on Megan Bayliss: does she fit your need?
She'll be in most sessions. Ask around of other agencies/ workers. Contact any of the testimonials - they're all real.
Plan Your Career & drive it with peer supervision
Studies support that those who write plans and goals down are more likely to reach them. Plan, don't chance a long career.
Grow your compassion
Isolation and second guessing destroys compassion and leads to burn out. Get with your peers and grow that compassion.
Evidence of peer supervision
Recordings or screen shots of your supervision participation sent to you for you to upload.
No need to buy extra licenses
Need resources for a special project? Maybe a peer has just what you need. Ask.
THE TOTAL VALUE OF THE COMPASSION CUBE, and THE COMMUNITY CUBES
is $1800 PA.
To serve you best, peer supervision at $997 PA is the fastest way to longevity of career.
Just do it - expand your network:
- develop professional friends and contacts across Australia
- keep your compassion sustainable so you have longevity in the sector.
Normally sold separately but as a bonus to your peer supervision supervision, you get:
- the Online Training Community Cube.
- Our "C life differently" mission, ensures that you are never alone and Megan is always only a contact away.
- Monthly book club,
- the #exjunkhead community to keep you current with global trends and thinking of folk outside your organisation.
- Access to a group of committed human services workers with a wealth of knowledge, that are also invested in the growth of community.
It's an interactive community experience like no other!
Do I Qualify?
Here are the basic expectations if you'd like to have more compassion.
- You are employed/self employed in a Human or Community Service.
- Serving people to enhance their life is your business.
- You work for/with profit or non profit, social enterprise or Government funded agencies.
- You want to expand your knowledge, skill or reach by interacting with other Human and Community Service professionals.
- You are coachable and willing to try/think about new ways of working with people.
- You can work with our strict "triple bottom line" business model: Good for people, planet and profit.
- If you've got a judgemental attitude, ego, or feel entitled to whinge and complain about anything and everything, then I am not the right peer supervisor for you. Life is too short to work with people who have an external locus of control.
- I work with emotionally intelligent people who are ready to stand up, stop idly wishing for magic, and ready to take action toward social change and success